Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 12, 2010
Hedgehog Birthday

Wagon Full of Cupcakes

I love the Hedgehog Happiness set (Level C set- Inspration Book). It comes with many different things to put in his wagon but I took the cupcake from Hello for All Seasons (Level B set - Serendipity) and placed those in there and masked them.

I colored the image with copics and added black gems to the wheels. I added a sentiment from Ordinary Greetings and then finished off the card with pink and brown cardstock.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

very cute! I'd love to get a wagon full of cupcakes, lol!

Angela K said...

So very adorable! LOVE it!!

I love it! I showed your cards off to my stamping peeps today--they all got the giggles! :o)

Patti J said...

Chelse, you just make me smile! Love this card, and the last two as well. Sorry I've not been commenting - meeting myself coming and going since I began traveling with DH. Great work, as always!

Anonymous said...

Totally makes me want a wagon full of cupcakes! Way to cute! SMILE!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved