Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 21, 2010
Webs

Witchy!

Even though I am very afraid of spiders and hate spider webs (walking into invisible ones).... I love spiders and spider webs for Halloween. This new TAC set called Spiders are Seen is wonderful! I colored her legs with copics and added some sparkle to the web with my Stardust Glitter pen. I punched the web border out with my Martha Stewart punch. I pop-dotted the image and then also added some gems.

ENJOY!

5 comments:

I love the witches lovely legs - and the MS border punch is jujst perfect for this image. As always love love love the bling,. I just got this set so hopefully will get time to play a bit today.

Angela K said...

Very cute!

Cindy H. said...

Ohhhh I love this stamp. Great card!!

Unknown said...

The border is perfect with this stamp! Great card!

Kim said...

Super Cute This punch is perfect for this image!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved