Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 14, 2010
Oh Happy Day

Bright Colors

It was pretty rainy in Illinois this weekend. I thought I'd make a bright and happy card.

This card was made with the Oh Happy Day set that has a bunch of cute sayings and images. I like these porcupines/hedgehogs and from what I have heard there may be more of them in the new catty! How excitng!

I colored them with copics and matted them on Nestabilities. I added paper from Kaleidoscope Boyz and a nice bright blue ribbon.

Hope you have a nice and bright day .....

Enjoy! More tomorrow ..........

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I neeed some nestabilites now. You keep using them in cute cards.-Kim S.

Suzanne said...

I love these images! Great cards. I need to get my mojo back!

Patti J said...

Another fabby card, Chelsea!!! Great job, my friend. Even if it DOES make me want another set of stamps!!! :) Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heavens this is adorable! It was a pretty rainy weekend but the silver lining was I got to see you!

Love the hedgehogs - they almost look real with your shading. And the bright colors are very cheery. It has been so much fun seeing all your new work!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey chels...need some ribbon? ;+) Love everything ya do! Robinkay

Love the blue ribbon! It's beautiful!! Fun card and adorable little hedgies!

Have you seen my Hedge Hodge lately?? LOL

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved