Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 07, 2010
Teacher Appreciation

Thanks to the Teachers

This week is teacher appreciation week and to close it out I made this card from my son's 3rd grade teacher. It uses For All Seasons stamp set by TAC and also the Fabulous Frames. I colored everything with my copics, cut out the frame with my nestability, and added ribbon. The frame is pop-dotted and everything was sponged and matted on black cardstock.

Viola!

Be sure to thank all of the teachers in your life!

5 comments:

This is adorable! I love it! Teachers ROCK!

Kelly said...

This is a great card! I have to remember it Teacher's Appreciation week for next year!

What a nice teacher appreciation card - there is no way I could be a teacher (of children) but love teaching adults!!!

Great job! Love the frame and the bright red apples look yummy!

What a great card. I love the bright apple background and the use of the frame.

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved