Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 23, 2010
With Sympathy
I'm not very good with sympathy cards or what to write in the sympathy card. So I decided to make a simple card with Watercolor Plants from TAC. I cut it out with a Nestability and also cut one out with the new nestability frame set. All of the edges were sponged with Lavender Sachet ink. I added the sentiment from the new Savvy Sayings set. I added a line of scoring with my ScorBug. I finished it off with gems and ribbon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a perfect sympathy card! The score line adds a lot! LOVE IT! I hate making sympathy cards!

Lovely! Like your choice of color combo!

Beautiful card, great work with the nesties too.

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved