Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 04, 2010
Sneak Peek #8
Raccoon Cutie!!

This card is using the new TAC set called English Cuties ... and I absolutely LOVE this little raccoon!!!

I used "Happy Birthday" from the English Cutie set as well. I colored this with Copics, matted on blue and black squares, and pop dotted it. I added some blue pin striped paper and black grosgrain ribbon. I then added a few black gems and Viola!

Enjoy .... more tomorrow!!!

7 comments:

Patti J said...

What a cutie patootie! I just love coming to see what you create! Great job, Chelsea, and thanks for all the nice comments on my blog! You are too sweet!

Anonymous said...

This is stinkin' adorable! I love it! You are rocking all these new sets! Can't wait to CAVE and get some of them!

Karen said...

OK, I'm sold. I have to buy this darling set. And I will probably "stamp lift" everyone of your cards.
Beautiful color combinations, and great coloring.

So far everything I am seeing is GREAT - can't wait to get my hands on some of these images. Great coloring on all the new English Cuties - aren't Copics fun?? Show us more.

oh - so cute! love all of the cards with the Sneak Peak sets! I need to make cards w/ mine!!!!!

Michelle said...

Love it - how cute is he?!?! Great card!!

Trish Anderson said...

Great cards Chelsea! Thanks for posting!!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved