Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 01, 2010
Sneak Peek #5

Got Your Back

This card is using the new TAC set called English Cuties ... and oh how cute are THEY???!!! I had this sentiment from a retired set a few years back. I love it with this image! It's a fun fun set.

I colored these with Copics and matted on scalloped rectangles. I added a few rhinestones which I also colored with my copics and viola!

Enjoy .... more tomorrow!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY HEAVENS this is adorable! I love it! I got your back :)

Karen said...

Oh my this is just the cutest thing. And don't you just love the saying. Its perfect!

I'm loving all the sneak peaks you are posting can't wait for the new Serendipity.

super cute!

KellyRae said...

OMGosh! Love the greens on this card. What Copic colors did you use (they're blended sooooo well)?

love it, love it!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved