About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Simply Delight

Sponging Technique


This card is made using a new trick/technique that I just learned from TAC. This card uses the Wonder and Joy set. I stamped her through a circle that I punched in a post-it note. Then I colored her and then sponged the edges with a light pink ink. Then I punched that finished piece with a slightly larger scallop punch ... thus creating the white edge. Brilliant!!!

I added black gems and pink ribbon to tie the whole card together.

Here are some of the pictures from the Angel Company depicting this technique:


Hope that your day is Delightful!

3 comments:

  1. This is an awesome technique! I love your card it is adorable! Perfect embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! I love the tutorial that TAC did and have this to my list to do this week! Great card, Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you are a stampin' machine! I swear you are! I am loving these new images! Got to see Shirley's today, and played a bit with the bug and driver set - too much fun! Love your card AND your explanations of the technique! Great work, once again!

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved