About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I work at a pharmaceutical company where I design and contribute to packaging drugs. On the side, I am also a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours of the night.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Nestabilities

Thinking of You

I am sooo excited that TAC is starting to carry Nestabilities!!! The frame above was made using the new set from TAC. The sentiment is also from one of the new sets.

I made the background with my scorepal and scorebug. I scored it in diagonals to create the argyle pattern. I added ribbon and gems and viola.

I made this card for my boss ... he is having a real rough time dealing with Cancer. He has had radiation and now he's doing chemo. It's really taking a tole on him and he is not expected back to work until at least April 1st. I really like my boss and this is tough time for me too in this interim period. I just hope he beats this and gets better soon!

I am not sure that the above card is manly ... I tried ... I have such a hard time with that. I know he'll appreciate it though ... he really likes my cards.

4 comments:

  1. This is a cool card! Great for a man or woman! Simple and Elegant! Love it! You are so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got this cut out - your card makes a simple design look elegant. Great for a man card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Simple, Elegant.

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved