Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 18, 2010
Bee-Cuze

All about the Bees

I made this card using the Level A Hostess Set again (Swirled Spring Life). I stamped them and colored the bodies with yellow copics. I then paper pieced them with vellum wings. The sentiment is from a Wittle Bug. I added black gems to the corners and matted on yellow and black.

This is the side view showing the 3D effect of the vellum wings.

Hope you have a BEE-utiful day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the most awesome card! The 3-D wings ROCK!

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Michelle said...

Ok this is brilliant - LOVE the vellum wings!! So going to try this for sure!!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved