About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Sneak Peek #3



Enjoy the Ride

This card is from the new TAC set called Bug of Fun. There is a VW Bug convertible in this set and a whole bunch of critters to put in the car! It's a fun fun set. I put the dog in the driver's seat. I colored this with Copics and pop-dotted it off of the white rectangle and then also pop dotted the fenders off of the car giving it a wonderfl 3-D effect. I added black gems to the wheels and the sentiment is alsofrom that set.

Enjoy .... more tomorrow!!!

8 comments:

  1. too cute! I'm so glad you showed this. I've been so confused on how to get the people/animals in the car without interfering with the seat. So do you stamp the dog by itself and then cut it out...would you do that for everything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea, these are just getting cuter and cuter and cuter and cuter!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O-M-G! My gosh this is adorable! I love how it is 3-D! I know I tell you this all the time but you really do ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!! Love the new set.... rita w

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chelsea,
    your coloring, & shading is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:42 AM

    Oh this set is so cute and will be versatile. I can see using LOTS of other sets with that cute car!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is as cute as can be. Just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved