About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Tuesday, December 08, 2009
Gift Bags

Santa Mini Bag

I made this cute bag for a "gift bag swap". It utilizes one of my new favorite holiday stamp sets, Vintage Santa. I stamped him in black using Versafine ink. I then punched him out and mounted him on a scalloped circle. I then stamped snowflakes (from the same set) on the red cardstock. I stamped the sentiment on a white strip. All of the pieces were sponged on the edges with black ink. I added a little tag with to and from and a couple more snowflakes. The tage was tied to the bag with scrapper's floss.

7 comments:

  1. Love it, love it, love it!!! What a fun swap that was! All of the bags were equally fabulous! YAY!!! Great job, Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heavens this is awesome! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done! might have to case this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lucky I am to have one in my hands - love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really wonderful gift bag! What a fantastic job!
    Hugs,
    Bridgett

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful bag! I should have participated in this swap! LOL Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved