Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 14, 2009
Another little Toot!

Winter 2010 - Just Cards

I just received another copy of Just Cards in the mail ... so that must mean I was published again. Yes .. to my suprise they put a card in there that I had forgotten that I had submitted. I had taught this card in some of my FunShops and everyone loved it so I thought I'd send it in.

Sweet Birthday Wishes

This card used the cupcake and sentiment from Little Cupcake.

This edition should be out later in January 2010.

Thanks for allowing me to share and toot a little!

7 comments:

You ROCK BFF! I am so proud and happy for you!

Michelle said...

Congrats, Chelsea! It's a wonderful card - can see why they chose to publish it!!

oh my word--i need your autograph girl! you are a celebrity. i have vever submitted to magazines, would not know where to start. :) your cards are very nice!

How about a BIG TOOT!!! Congratulations! Great card!

Way to go girl - several angels were published in this one - can't wait to get mine in the mail. Love the coloring.

Traci G said...

Congrats!!!

KellyRae said...

Yay, Chelsea! Congrats to you!!!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved