Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 04, 2009
Here Kitty Kitty!




Trick or Treat?

I love the cat in the new TAC stamp set called Spookalicious. I stamped him here is black and then gave him a witches hat from For All Seasons. I then stamped "Trick or Treat" from the Trick or Treaters set. I sponged-edged the edges of the white cardstock with black. I mounted that on my fun Halloween striped patterned paper and then matted all of that on black cardstock. I added a flower, a button, and black scrapper's floss. I then also added some fun little black gems.

This card purrs Halloween to me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! That is kitty is so adorable!

Sonia said...

Funny kitty image... love the card!

**Sony**

what an adorable card, great dp...have a wonderful evening!

enjoy *~*

Cute! the hat is a great addition too!

Kim said...

Darling! Luv the party hat!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved