Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 05, 2009
Another Black Cat?

Thank You

Yesterday I showed you a card with this exact same cat dressed up for Halloween. Today I am showing how you can use him on ordinary cards too.

Here I stamped the cat from the Spookalicious set in black and then added the sentiment (retired TAC). I sponged-edged the white cardstock with black ink. I then mounted him on black and then mounted that on the patterned paper. I then mounted the entire thing on black cardstock. I added a black grosgrain ribbon and Viola!

This is just one example of how fun it is to use images from sets that are designated one way in a whole new way!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww you are making me want this set! I can see the kitty with fun flock! te he he!

How cute is that! You sure can use this on other cards! Great job

shuggy said...

so cute!

Peggie said...

What a cute card. I never noticed that cat before.

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved