Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 28, 2009
Shutter Card

So I recently made this card at a friend of mine's TAC get together .. again using my favorite set (Trick or Treaters).

It looks much harder than it actually is!

And the bonus is that you can use your scraps of patterned paper!!

The card base is 5 1/2" x 12"
You score it with your ScorPal at 2", 4", 8", and 10"

You than make cuts 1 1/2" in from the 2" score to the 10" score on the top and the bottom.

You then fold the card on all of score lines to make it look like the sample.

Now it's time to adhere your paper. I used paper from a retired TAC Halloween paper collection and cut the following quantity and sizes:

(2) 1 1/4” x 3 3/4”
(4) 1 1/4” x 1 3/4”
(2) 1 3/4” x 5 1/4”
(1) 2 1/4” x 3 3/4”
(2) 2 1/4” x 1 3/4”

Then finally you embellish with images and embellishments!

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG this is the best card every! I love making it! You are right it is much easier to make then I thought it would be!

wow - this is an amazing card! great job!

Oh wow, this is awesome!!

Laine said...

Absolutely adorable Chelsea. I've been wanting to make one of these cards but felt a little intimidated. It's time for me to make one myself. Thanks so sharing.

Laine

I love this set too! They are super cute, now if we could get this paper back too! Great job!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved