Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

You Bug Me!

Dragonfly ATC

I signed up for a swap over on the Stamp Shack entitled "You Bug Me". As most of you might know my favorite bug is the dragonfly. I commonly am picking up dragonfly stamps when I see them.

This dragonfly stamp is from Garden Joy in TAC's Serendipity. It's gotta be the smallest stamp in the set but it was the biggest draw to that set for me!

I randomly stamped the dragonfly all over the white cardstock and then colored the wings with a clear Stardust Glitter pen. It shimmers tremendously in real life.

I colored the dragonfly word with my copics and then mounted the entire thing on black cardstock. Love it ... as this ATC screams me! Not a lot to it, but simple and sweet.

2 comments:

Patti J. said...

Very cute Chelsea! I actually just posted dragonflies!!! lol! You know what they say about great minds... Good job!

Anonymous said...

This is sooooo cute! I love the simple clean lines! You rock, BFF!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved