About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Friday, May 22, 2009
More Copic Playing

I love shopping for stamps and scrapbook supplies at garage sales. Last week I must say I hit the jackpot. I went to this garage sale where the previous owner of the house left a bunch of stuff in the house ... including her stamps!!! How could she do that? Well anyway I scored .... any stamp ... any size ... for get this ....$1!!! I got some really really great stamps! One of them was this tree below.

Owl in a Tree

I wanted to put something in the tree so I chose this owl from the Bird Cage set. I colored the tree and the owl with my copics ... I love the shading that I did!!! I then added the sentiment from What a Hoot to the bottom and added some ribbon.

I am officially addicted to Copics!

7 comments:

  1. OMG girl, you are the Copic queen! Your coloring has changed overnight. I guess I should go to a Copic's class too! Great job - really cute card - fun stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZERS this is gorgeous! I love how you put the owl in the tree! Your coloring really has changed overnight ;) AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring, Chelsea! And I LOVE the owl in the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. diane mcvey1:59 PM

    I am SO jealous of your fantastic garage sale find!!! You are a lucky duck! LOL
    GOOD for you...it's SO fun to find bargains like that!!!
    Happy Holiday Weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! I really need to start practicing with my copics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. $1?! What a deal! I love that tree stamp. It looks like it was made for the owl. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Score!!!Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved