About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Saturday, May 02, 2009
Baby Shower

Today I am going to a baby shower for a good friend of mine at work, Amanda. I wanted to try and make a diaper cake like I had seen here on Julie Griffith's blog.

I modified it a little.

I used one full bag (60 count) of Pampers Newborn Swaddlers (with Sesame Street characters on them!)



I bought 2 Diaper Genie refills and used that for a base. (stacked on top of each other).


I used rubber bands to hold all of the diapers together around in a ring formation. Note the hole in the middle, perfect for stuffing this cute cookie monster bath towel!!!


and Viola! ............ my diaper cake ..............


I absolutely love the way it turned out! And of course no baby gift can be given without a baby card .... Here is my card to go with the gift.

Special Delivery

I used the new TAC set called Special Delivery for this card. I colored the image with colored pencils and OMS. I accented with a scallop oval and blue ribbon.

13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness how fast and super is this diaper cake! I love it! What an awesome gift! I love you card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just so cute!! Love the cookie monster peeking out from all those diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now isn't that the cutest little thing? :) LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! What a great idea to use the diaper genie refills. So cute!
    Jewels

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is way too cute. You did a great job and I'm sure the recipient loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic job of it!!! It's so cute! I'll bet it was the hit of the shower
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job Chelsea! Your diaper cake came out so cute! And a perfect card to go with it! (My DD is singing "C is for Cookie" now! :>) TiikkiStars @ the Shack

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chelsea---this is SUPER cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so cute and I love your card. Just beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome gift and card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what a great gift... she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You really are very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. cookie monster is da-bomb!! You did a great job with this and it is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved