Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Just a "Post-It" Note

I used the Vintage Set this month called Sealed with a Kiss for this post-it note pad holder. I started by covering 2 coasters with Uptown Girl paper. Then I used my Bind-it-All to punch the holes and crimp the wire. I then tied black and white polka dot ribbon to the wire.

The pig was stamped on pink paper 3 times and once on a white circle. I cut out just the nose of one pig. I cut out just the head with the flowers of another pig. I cut out the entire pig body on the last one. I colored the pig's tail on the white circle with a light pink Tombow marker. I colored the flowers with a darker pink and green Tombow markers. This was all mounted on a black scallop circle. "Just a Note" was stamped using the Tag Tidbits set.

The pig was paper pieced and put together with pop-dots to make it 3-dimensional.



The pink post-it notes were attached on the inside.

I made these at a fun shop this weekend and it went over very very well! It's a cute cute project and makes a great gift.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww he is way cute! I love how you popped him up! So fun!

This turned out just darling! Love what you did with the pig!

Now isn't this cute as ever! Awww!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved