About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I work at a pharmaceutical company where I design and contribute to packaging drugs. On the side, I am also a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours of the night.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Just a "Post-It" Note

I used the Vintage Set this month called Sealed with a Kiss for this post-it note pad holder. I started by covering 2 coasters with Uptown Girl paper. Then I used my Bind-it-All to punch the holes and crimp the wire. I then tied black and white polka dot ribbon to the wire.

The pig was stamped on pink paper 3 times and once on a white circle. I cut out just the nose of one pig. I cut out just the head with the flowers of another pig. I cut out the entire pig body on the last one. I colored the pig's tail on the white circle with a light pink Tombow marker. I colored the flowers with a darker pink and green Tombow markers. This was all mounted on a black scallop circle. "Just a Note" was stamped using the Tag Tidbits set.

The pig was paper pieced and put together with pop-dots to make it 3-dimensional.



The pink post-it notes were attached on the inside.

I made these at a fun shop this weekend and it went over very very well! It's a cute cute project and makes a great gift.

3 comments:

  1. awwww he is way cute! I love how you popped him up! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out just darling! Love what you did with the pig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now isn't this cute as ever! Awww!

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved