Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Christmas ATCs

Still in the theme of what kept me busy the last couple of weeks ....

Ho Ho Ho

I had a few ATCs that I needed to make to catch up on swaps. I made these really cute Santa ones. I used the Gift Tag stamp set by TAC. I stamped Santa on Green cardstock and then on White cardstock. I cut them out and then paper pieced them. I colored Santa with Copics. The Merry Christmas and Ho Ho Ho is from a Hero Arts set and stamped with Palette Noir. I added a red grosgrain ribbon and mounted it on black.

2 comments:

WOW you have been super busy! I love this little guy! I would have never thought he was from that tag set! Happy New Year!

Suzi said...

LOVE this ATC!!! So cute!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved