Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 17, 2008
One More Scalloped Card


Hey Chick!


I made another one of these scalloped cards and I must say this might be my favorite. I used the same Scalloped Paisley Nestability and then punched a Giga Scalloped Circle with the Marvvy punch ... fits perfectly don't ya think?? This chicken (reading "the Little Red Hen") is by Eat Cake Graphics and I bought it at La Carte Bella on my NC Trip. "Hey Chick!" is made by Inky Antics. Added ribbon and diamond glaze ro his glasses and viola!!! Total cuteness!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are killing me with these! So so cool! You know I said I was not doing the nestie thing! Dang it all! I LOVE this card! So cute!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved