About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Saturday, November 08, 2008
Cute Caddies

On my business travels to North Carolina this week I was able to take an extra day and spend it with some of my Shackie friends. I stayed with Sherri at the Hotel “Sherriton” and then Sherri (flip flops), Ellie, and Michelle (emcee) and I spent Friday shopping, eating and stamping … it was a blast.

I brought each of them a little caddy made out of coasters to sit on their crafting table … it can hold their Copics, pencils, or whatever they desire. It has a place to insert a photo, holds post-its, and has a dry-erase board to make notes (and I included a dry-erase marker).





I personalized each of them with their names cut out with Sizzix letters. Then I added a flip flops die cut to Sherri’s, Tinkerbelle to Ellie’s, Primas and a picture of Michelle’s granddaughter (Harley) to Michelle’s.

I stamped each side with TAC’s Swirly Gigs with coordinating ink and added “Just a Note” and “Photos” with TAC’s Simple Bet and a Retired TAC set.

The sides are punched with the Bind-It-All and then ribbon is threaded through the coasters and tied. A 5th coaster is added to the bottom and then you run a thin bead of glue around it to hold it in place (Crystal Laquer works well).

I love how they turned out!

7 comments:

  1. These are awesome! WOWZERS! So happy you had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea,
    Those are so cute! I made them for teachers last spring and they LOVED them. I like the colors you used.
    Jewels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute boxes! I have a couple I've made sitting on my desk too - they are so practiful and convenient!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very neat idea. I love how they turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super cute!! What a brilliant idea!! The hotel "Sherriton"!! LOL. Love that!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tag!! You're it!!! Check out my blog for not ONE, but TWO different blog tags/awards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are great!!!

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved