About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Sunday, October 26, 2008
Vintagey Christmas Tag

I absolutely love how these tags turned out. I started with white tags. I took distress ink to them and swirled it on the edges with a Tim Holtz felt applicator ... I saw him demo this in person at MOA last month. Then I stamped the tree and the "Christmas" from the Joy of Christmas set with Palette L'Amour ink. I then added some Swirly Gigs to the edges of the tags as well. Added "to" and "from" words from the Gift Tags set. I then added some bling with a touch of Christmas Red Stickles to the top of the tree and outside of "Christmas". To finish it off, I added scrap floss in brown and tan to the top of the tag and viola - my vintagey tags!!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag! I LOVE the vintage look to this tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the distressed look of this - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this!! So very vintagey, so very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!! The distressing looks great. It looks so natural. Very nice tag!! I would love to get it on my present!!

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved