Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 03, 2008
Inspired by Purses

I met this great gal when I went up to Minnesota last month. Her name is Theresa Forseth. She is a wonderful stamper and her blog is terrific. She is doing this contest where you get inspired by a purse and then make a card or scrapbook page using that design/inspiration. Here is this week's purse:

and here is my card inspired by the purse:


I love the fact that there are so many layers to this card. I added the dots along the side with my white gel pen. The sentiment is from Ordinary Greetings. Added gold bookplate and gold brads. Simple but sophisticated!

If you like my card ... and care to vote for me :) ... follow this link to her web page and cast a vote starting on Saturday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The card and your bag match wonderful! I love it! Great job!

Meri said...

Awesome card! I love how it turned out, and it's great this ti was inspired by an everyday item. Super cool!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved