Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 20, 2008
More ATCs


Santa's Hat

This ATC was to use a cottonball. I used TAC's retired Fall Sampler set and paper pieced Santa together. To do this I had to stamp the image on pink, white, red, and cream paper and then cut out the various pieces. I found this great patterned paper and ribbon to finish them off. I used my cotton ball on his hat.


Oopsie Daisy

This ATC was made using TAC's retired Oopsie Daisy set. I loved this set ... wish it was still around. I colored the daisies with stardust pink glitter pens. Used my circle and scalloped circle punches and added a black and white checkered ribbon.


"3" Amigos

We had to use the number 3 on this ATC ... I wanted to do 3 amigos but didn't really have any stamps to go with it ... so I came up with these boys and pop-dotted the middle one. These boys are from a retired TAC set called All Stars. They look as devious as my son so I thought it was fitting.


Aster

For this ATC we had to use an Aster (September's flower) ... I recently picked up this stamp on my trip to MOA and thought it fit. Colored it with Versamark and chalk. I love the soft look/feel that it has.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLEY BUCKETS you have been busy! I love them all! The three boys is way to cute ;)

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved