About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I work at a pharmaceutical company where I design and contribute to packaging drugs. On the side, I am also a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours of the night.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Monday, October 20, 2008
More ATCs


Santa's Hat

This ATC was to use a cottonball. I used TAC's retired Fall Sampler set and paper pieced Santa together. To do this I had to stamp the image on pink, white, red, and cream paper and then cut out the various pieces. I found this great patterned paper and ribbon to finish them off. I used my cotton ball on his hat.


Oopsie Daisy

This ATC was made using TAC's retired Oopsie Daisy set. I loved this set ... wish it was still around. I colored the daisies with stardust pink glitter pens. Used my circle and scalloped circle punches and added a black and white checkered ribbon.


"3" Amigos

We had to use the number 3 on this ATC ... I wanted to do 3 amigos but didn't really have any stamps to go with it ... so I came up with these boys and pop-dotted the middle one. These boys are from a retired TAC set called All Stars. They look as devious as my son so I thought it was fitting.


Aster

For this ATC we had to use an Aster (September's flower) ... I recently picked up this stamp on my trip to MOA and thought it fit. Colored it with Versamark and chalk. I love the soft look/feel that it has.

1 comment:

  1. HOLEY BUCKETS you have been busy! I love them all! The three boys is way to cute ;)

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved