Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 02, 2008
ATCs that Make Me Smile

Sunflower ATC

What is it about sunflowers that makes us happy? Maybe it's the warm glow of them. I used a new stamp from Great Impressions on this. Colored with pencils and OMS. Used a scalloped square punch in the background and tied a ribbon around it. Sentiment is from Enjoy Today TAC set.



Plaid ATC

I used a retired TAC Plaid stripe for this ... thanks Sherri for inspiring me to pull this out. I haven't ever used it and really like how it turned out on this ATC. The cross is from a retired TAC set called Little Inspirations. I found this quote on the web and then printed it and cut all of the words apart. I love the look of this and the colors make me happy (my favorite color combo).



Passionate for Pink ATC

Pink flowers make me happy and I bought this stamp as part of a larger stamp when I was out shopping with my friend Kim last weekend. Kim makes me happy too :) - especially our play dates! The stamp is from Printworks Collection and it was on special as their stamp of the month. I only used a part of it and colored with pencils and OMS. I added snaps to the centers of the flowers. The simplicity and color of it makes me happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have been busy busy busy! Love everything you have created! All the bright happy colors! I love our play dates too! I can't wait for the next one :SMILE:

Peggy said...

Cute! Love the pink one! The sentiment on the plaid one... hee hee! I like to see what you are doing!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved