About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I work at a pharmaceutical company where I design and contribute to packaging drugs. On the side, I am also a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours of the night.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Sunday, July 13, 2008
Playing with Another New Set!



Thank You!



Here is another card that I made today, playing with my new TAC sets! This one is called Just Dream and this month you can even get a special limited edition of these angels. I colored her with my prismacolor pencils and OMS. The circle was stamped with the Circle Sampler and punched using the scalloped circle punch. Added some patterned paper at the bottom and tied some ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love your card! Do you have a Web site where you sell your cards?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is so cute! I love the way you colored her! I still have to ink my set up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is she a modern day angel? I love cards with purple!! It's such a great color!

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved