About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Sunday, July 06, 2008
40th Birthday

My Boss's Birthday Card - Front

Funny coincidence ... my boss and I went to the same high school and college ... but never knew each other (or of each other) until we started working together 5 years ago. He was 1 year ahead of me and my high school class was 900 kids and college was 40,000 students. Anyway, so when we learned of each others past, I found all of his high school yearbook pictures ... and thought - someday these will come in handy! Well today was the day! Here is his 40th birthday card with all of the yearbook pictures that I could find.



My Boss's Birthday Card - Inside

This is his work ID picture ... We had to do a project last year with all of the higher ups pictures so I had this from then. It was really hard trying to come up with a saying for the inside of the card ... didn't want to be too mean ... but I think this is ok!

I tried to keep it to the masculine side while dressing it up as much as I could.

I have a bad feeling that paybacks could be hell!!! My high school pictures are sooooo hideous!

3 comments:

  1. That's great. I'm sure he will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is wonderful! I do having a feeling you are going to a pay back though! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:40 AM

    I think he'll get a kick out of this card! It's such a small world. spartymom

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved