Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Virtual Swap

Truffle Tree

I was given this image by Sherri Thacker over on the Stamp Shack. We were all supposed to come up with a way to use it on a card. I really like the way that mine turned out (the green tree in the picture is not so good - better in real life).

I colored the image with pencils and OMS. I cut out the tree with my nestabilities dies. I added metallic rub-ons to the outside edges of the image (and it helped show the embossing part.) The saying is from an SU chocolate set. Added brown grosgrain ribbon and copper eyelets.

1 comments:

Yummy this tree is gorgeous! I love that green! What a great saying!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved