Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 29, 2008
New TAC Catty Stamps

Linear Sentiments

This card was made with a new set called Linear Sentiments and it just might be one of my favorite new sets. I used the flowers and the flower lines. I pop-dotted one of the flowers and added the sentiment from Oh How. I stamped everything in Chartruese, Reflection Blue, and Starry Night Palette inks. Added the grosgrain ribon and viola ... a finished card ... so easy!

Joy

This was a simple and easy card to put together from the new catty too. This set is called Joy of Christmas ... and let me tell you ... it's a joy to play with. I stamped the "Joy" in Moulin Rouge Palette ink and then mounted it on wine cardstock. I stamped 3 of the circles and then puched them out with the circle punch. I used the next largest circle punch to punch more wine cardstock circles. I added a satin ribbon, pop-dotted the "joy", and then added pearl stickers to the circles and "o".

I can't wait to get more of the new stamps in and get them inky!!!

1 comments:

So dang cute! I love both of the cards! The Joy cards is awesome for a quick and easy Christmas card! LOVE IT! Thanks for coming and playing last night with me too!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved