Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 11, 2008
Partner Kit Challenge Swap

These cards were made with kits that were sent to me in a swap for the Stamp Shack. The embellishments, paper, stamped images all were sent to me in kits and we were supposed to make cards out of them. My partner was 5 treasures.

Flowery Thanks

I was sent these flower images. I colored them with my colored pencils and blended them with odorless mineral spirits (OMS), I then added clopper stickles to the centers. I matted them on the green cardstock that I was provided. I punched the green strips with an SU punch. I stamped thanks on the lower one and added pink brads. The pink cardstock was included in my kit as well as the patterned paper. The brown ribbon was also included and I tied it and added it as well.



Friend-Ship

I was sent the ship, cloud, and sentiment images. I colored the ship with my colored pencils and blended it with OMS. I punched "friend-ship" with the SU window punch. The green cardstock was included in my kit as well as the patterned paper. The orange ribbon and hardware (brad, loop thingy, and spiral clip) were also included.



Girlfriends

I was sent these girlfriend images. I colored them with my colored pencils and blended them with OMS. I matted them on the brown cardstock that I was provided. The bown and white cardstock was included in my kit as well as the patterned paper. The clear button was also included and I placed the pattern paper behind it to match and "threaded" a thin strip of the brown paper through the button. The rhinestones were also included and I used them on the flower in "girlfriends" and added them to the lower right corner.

Thanks 5treasures .... this was fun!

1 comments:

WOWZERS- you cards are stunning! What fun!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved