Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy Earth Day

I made these cute little bags based on the projects that I did at Madison Mingle with a bunch of TAC friends. This one I created myself. I love TAC's Happy Bug Day Set. I wish that they would bring that one back.



These were made by cutting the bottom of a paper lunch bag at 4" and then adding 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" carstock to the sides. You can decorate how ever you want. I made the handle using the SU window punch (it's perfect).

You could use these as little gift bags or to hold a set of cards!

1 comments:

OMG these are so cute! I love the set too! Thanks for doing my challenge!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved