Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 09, 2008
Longing for Spring


With all of the cold and snow that we have had here this winter, we are longing for Spring!!! Anything spring would do right now!


Here are a few ATCs that reflect the thing I like about spring the best ... blooming flowers!



Think Spring
This ATC uses a retired TAC stamp set called mini tulips. I love how you can build your own tulips with this set. I also used tag tidbits on the tag and used a Cuttlebug die cut out for the slider. Used Palette L'Amore Red, Belle Rose, and Chartreuse inks. Ribbon is from Joann's $1 bins!





Thinking of You
This ATC uses one of my favorite flower sets in the new TAC catty. It's called Spring Flowers. Also used my Marvy scalloped punch for this as well as my Marvy circle punch. The "thinking of you" came from the TAC Squiggle Ladybugs ... I just love this font in this set! The card was stamped with Palette Cognac ink and then colored with Prisma pencils. I used odorless mineral spirits to blend in the colors as well.

2 comments:

These ATC are great! I love the tulip one :) I long for spring now too- California was so nice- warm, green, flowers in bloom!

clhenry99 said...

Great cards Chelsea!!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved