Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 06, 2008


Yesterday was such a fun day! Me and my Shackie friend Kim (hutchink) went up to Madison for the whole day ... Stamp Shopping!!!

We started at Gina K's .... it was great ... we loved her store and she was sooo nice ... we got hugs and Hershey kisses from her as we were leaving. Kim and I bought some of the latest and greatest stamps ... and got a free stamp set for buying three. I also picked up some Primas and Ribbon. Oh ... and we got these really cute hinged tins.

It was then onto Stamping Jazzy Style where the entire store was 20% off and the clearance was an extra 20%. Kim and I both got some Time Holtz stamps and some really cool things in the clearance section!

Then we went next door to the Scrapbooking store .. we looked around ... we were hoping to find Grungeboard (they were sold out) .. so we moved on.

Next it was off to the other side of Madison and the Super Joanns ... Kim had never been in one and it was fun to look through the entire store. I got some great deals and some watercolor paper.

Then it was off to Archivers. We found some great things there too. I got this great Make and Take Kit with great chipboard and flowers.



Here is a picture of all of my loot (most of which was on sale or clearance - except the Gina K stuff ... buy hey it was Gina K):



When we got home we logged onto Splitcoast Stampers where they were having a Gina K revealing party!

Here is a Card that I made for the Split Coast Sketch Challenge #2:






Here was my entry for the Sketch Challenge #1:




It was a great day!! Thanks Kim for going with me!!!

4 comments:

I love your card! It is great for the challenge! It was the best day! We have to do it again soon!

((((HUGS))))

That's a lot of loot! I'm glad that you girls had such a fun day. You did a great job with that tricky sketch. And, I love your polka dot dog ATC.

Tami Bayer said...

I am dying that you got those Tim stamps 1/2 off...score! Thanks for sharing your loot from such a fun day.

Cheryl KVD said...

This is so much fun...I live in Madison, WI! So it was neat to see how you went to all the stores that I frequent!! Next time you are in the area and need a shopping buddy, give me a holler!!
Cheryl

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved