Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 02, 2007
Yesterday I realized that my Birthday Card stash was dwindling and I needed a few more for some upcoming bitrthdays. I pulled out my TAC GWPs (Gift with Purchase Stamps - free with a $30 order) and just began playing ... here's what I came up with:


"Cherry-Oh - Happy Birthday"

I stamped the cherries (GWP) on the white square with Palette Noir ink and then also stamped them on red and green cardstock. I cut the red cherries out and the green leaf out and adhered them on the white. I mounted the white piece on red and then black card stock. I edged all of the pieces with Pallete Noir ink and then adhered to my patterned paper.


I cut another strip of the red cardstock and randomly stamped Happy Birthday with the TAC Squiggle Ladybug set.

I really liked how it came out.


"Butterfly - Happy Birthday"


Again I used my GWP stamps on this card. I randomly stamped the butterfly using Palette Giverney Green on cream cardstock. The crdstock was then mounted on chipboard to give it some depth. I edged the cream in Palette Cote D'Azure ink and mounted it on green cardstock(also edged with Cote D'Azure). I then mounted it on my patterned paper.

I cut a strip of cream cardstock and stamped Happy Birthday using my TAC Little Tidbits set.

I really like the way that this turned out too (and with FREE stamps).



"Fleur de Lis - Masculine Birthday"


When I started this card I was not trying for a masculine card but I think it turned out that way. I stamped the Fleur GWP with Palette Beaux Arts Blue ink and then edged the cardstock with the Beaux Arts Blue as well. I mounted that on my patterned paper.

Then I took a metal rimmed tag and punched a cream circle to fit on top. Before adhereing I stamped another Fleur de Lis and then stamped happy b-day in Pallete Noir right on top. I then adheared this on top of the tag and punched a hole and added fiber.

It was a quick and very easy card and again ... as an added bous the stamp was FREE!



I hope this inspired you to pull out those FREE GWPs and experiment. See what you can design ... send me an email with what you created ... I would love to see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved