About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Sunday, September 02, 2007
Yesterday I realized that my Birthday Card stash was dwindling and I needed a few more for some upcoming bitrthdays. I pulled out my TAC GWPs (Gift with Purchase Stamps - free with a $30 order) and just began playing ... here's what I came up with:


"Cherry-Oh - Happy Birthday"

I stamped the cherries (GWP) on the white square with Palette Noir ink and then also stamped them on red and green cardstock. I cut the red cherries out and the green leaf out and adhered them on the white. I mounted the white piece on red and then black card stock. I edged all of the pieces with Pallete Noir ink and then adhered to my patterned paper.


I cut another strip of the red cardstock and randomly stamped Happy Birthday with the TAC Squiggle Ladybug set.

I really liked how it came out.


"Butterfly - Happy Birthday"


Again I used my GWP stamps on this card. I randomly stamped the butterfly using Palette Giverney Green on cream cardstock. The crdstock was then mounted on chipboard to give it some depth. I edged the cream in Palette Cote D'Azure ink and mounted it on green cardstock(also edged with Cote D'Azure). I then mounted it on my patterned paper.

I cut a strip of cream cardstock and stamped Happy Birthday using my TAC Little Tidbits set.

I really like the way that this turned out too (and with FREE stamps).



"Fleur de Lis - Masculine Birthday"


When I started this card I was not trying for a masculine card but I think it turned out that way. I stamped the Fleur GWP with Palette Beaux Arts Blue ink and then edged the cardstock with the Beaux Arts Blue as well. I mounted that on my patterned paper.

Then I took a metal rimmed tag and punched a cream circle to fit on top. Before adhereing I stamped another Fleur de Lis and then stamped happy b-day in Pallete Noir right on top. I then adheared this on top of the tag and punched a hole and added fiber.

It was a quick and very easy card and again ... as an added bous the stamp was FREE!



I hope this inspired you to pull out those FREE GWPs and experiment. See what you can design ... send me an email with what you created ... I would love to see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved