Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 23, 2007
Creating with Rocks

So what are you supposed to do when you are sitting in a house staring at Lake Michigan and wanting to go outside to the beach but can't because it is pouring? .... well this past weekend Chase and I decided to stamp and color .... both on Rocks and on Paper. It was actually a great way to pass some time ....

When the rain let up for a little bit we made our way down to the beach and gathered rocks for our project. The flat ones worked best, but Chase liked the BIG ones.







Chase liked using the glitter glue.












I liked using my stamps and inks. I also colored some of the images with my prisma alcohol markers. I love the way that some of them turned out.














Again it was so easy just using my stamps (on rounded rocks it was easier NOT to use a block) and Palette ink. For extra added color just pull out your alcohol markers ... or experiment to see what you like best ... maybe glitter glue is your thing ... there is no right or wrong! Just create!!!

3 comments:

pescbrico said...

This is so fun! Thanks for sharing

They are so cool! I love Chase's ! I love the way that the glitter looks on them! He did great!

I hear the Lake MI rocks are so smooth! Yours are great! Makes me want to try it!

Tami Bayer said...

Wonderfully creative! I love outside the box projects.

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved